Friday, May 10, 2013

Weekend Breakfast!

 I sure hope none of you have forgotten about Mother's day this Sunday! It's their special day when they shouldn't have to worry about getting up early and tackling their "to do list". Why not start your mom, grandma, or wife's day off with a special breakfast! Nothing shows someone that you care more than a home cooked meal and I've got some great breakfast recipes your mom will love!

Maybe she'd enjoy a nice stack of light and fluffy buttermilk pancakes or a healthy and delicious fruit and yogurt parfait with homemade granola. You can really impress her with some stuffed French Toast or even a basket filled with freshly baked scones! Of course you can't go wrong with Wednesday's recipe for Pain Perdu - your mom will be impressed with your cooking and your French!

All my breakfast recipes you see pictured here can be found by clicking on "Breakfast" underneath my recipe index in the side column. Hope you all have a great weekend and a very happy Mothers day to all the special Moms and Grandmas out there - especially mine!! :)





6 comments:

  1. Your Mom and Grandmother are lucky! I wouldn't know what to pick - they all look so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! I think I'm the lucky one to have such a great Mother and Grandmother, they've both been very influential in my cooking!

      Delete
  2. love love your pictures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! I pride myself in taking the best pictures I can to share with you all.

      Delete
  3. Everything looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you keep coming back to the blog for future recipes!

      Delete