Friday, April 19, 2013

We all scream for Ice Cream!!

Ice cream has to be one of the greatest things on the face of the Earth!! Smooth, creamy, sweet, delicious, cold, and it's the perfect treat to beat the embending heat of the Spring and Summer months. Ice Cream also happens to be a perfect snack for any of you favorite movies! If you're an ice cream lover like I am, something you may want to consider purchasing, if you don't have one, is an ice cream maker. They are widely available in kitchen and department stores and their prices vary to help fit most of our budgets. A few summers back I bought my Cuisinart Ice cream maker off of a popular online retailer for around 75 dollars and it's been worth every penny!

Making ice cream is really not a complicated task at all. Just a basic mixture of cream, whole milk, sugar, and some flavorings is really all it takes. Over the next few months, I'll be sharing with you some of my favorite ice cream recipes I've come up with over the years. From your basics like vanilla bean and chocolate to some of my more creative ideas like lemon lavender. If you are interested looking to purchase an ice cream maker, my best advice and go online read the reviews of their owners. The consumers will certainly steer your clear of the less desirable models. I personally own the Cuisinart ICE-30BC 2 quart Ice Cream maker. No complaints what so ever from me, it's a great ice cream maker and one that's gotten a lot of use. It's easy to clean and has everything I need to make fresh ice cream whenever I want! Keep checking back for some great ice cream recipes!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! Looking forward to your ice cream making tips.

    ReplyDelete